As i am new to the world of blog writing i thought id write something abit different.
My friend was recently surfing the internet when she came across this:
Things Every Teenage Girl has Googled
i was wondering if you guess agree…
- How to tell if he likes you – this question is probably the most common one as we have all experienced those moments when you can’t quite tell if a boy likes you and are a little unsure; dont worry its happened to every teenage girl. My main concern whenever a boy likes me is that it is possibly a prank and all the boys are involved in it joke; which i can assure is not the truth because generally the boys are not THAT mean. I also know the moms generally say ‘if he’s mean to you that means he likes you’. That was probably to case in primary school, as i experienced that myself in year 5 with a boy in my class, however now in senior school i’d probably say thats doesn’t apply anymore. If you tries to act polite around you, shows off or often gets embarrassed this could be signs that he might like you. Also if you talk often or text nice messengers and he is often the one to begin the conversation then he probably does like you:) Also check for eye contact because that is a big give away!
- How to get a fake ID – theres nothing really to say about this one
- Can you get arrested for using a fake ID – most often yes as it is illegal and you are underaged. Many clubs (particularly in college towns and near colleges, where fake ID users are most plentiful) have undercover officers. The police are trained to look for fake IDs so please dont try and use one.
- How to use a curling iron – I can guarantee most teenage girls have searched this one including myself. Its just so difficult to make to curls last longer than five minutes!
- How to do cat eye makeup – again one of those things everybody wants to be able to do but can’t quite get the hang of. I am actually getting better after watching all the amazing videos on youtube so they actually do help .
- How to lose a stone in a week without exercising – i really don’t agree with this one however it is recommended to keep a food diary, cut out all process food and fight all temptation, eat five small meals a day, learn about portion control and drink lots of water- which will not only help you lose weight but also help your skin look healthy. Something I also love is green tea which is also proven to help weight lose; this is because it contains caffeine which stimulates fat burning but also contains antitoxins which are generally really good for your body. i have at least one cup a day, i love it!
- What am i meant to shave? – ermm i think i’ll leave that one for you. Just remember to shave your legs before having PE lessons else it could be really humiliating. Embarrassing Moment!! This happened to my friend recently. We were having a PE lesson with the boys, which we don’t normally do, and my friend hadn’t shaved her legs because she needed to grow the hair out so it could be waxed. Now i don’t have a lot of hair and it is a very fair colour so you can’t see it however my friend is the complete opposite. She was so embarrassed that all the boys could see how hairy she was that she literally shaves her legs everyday! it was quite funny to be completely honest.
- Is Lindsay Lohan ok? – admit it, everyone worries for Lindsay Lohan. How can you not, she was one of the main characters in the best teenage girl film out there, Mean Girls. But i think at the moment she is doing ok.
- How do i know if i’m i love? – i think you would know. If you seriously can’t imagine life without them then you’re mostly likely in love.
- How to get rid of spots – i have actually researched this quite a lot as i like to take good care of my skin. i don’t have perfect skin but by drinking lots of water, changing pillow cases regularly, drinking green tea, using tea tree oil and not washing my face more than twice a day my skin has gradually gotten better.
How many of you guys agree with this list?
Have you ever searched any of these questions and never got the answer you need?
Share some of your embarrassing moments too!